To understand telepathy, one must consider that the mind is not the brain. The brain is a physical object that can be photographed, chemically altered or operated on in surgery.
The mind, on the other hand, is not a physical object. It cannot be seen with the eyes or a camera, nor can it be touched by a surgeon’s hand. Although the mind and body interact with and influence one another, there is nothing within the body that one can point to and say, “This is the mind.”
It is the fact that body and mind are different entities that makes telepathy possible. Even if brain function is compromised, the mind can still be reached in the absence of a physical body. / When we die, the mind can still be reached in the absence of a physical body.
We live in a common mental atmosphere, taking in and giving out thoughts and feelings, which often pass from mind to mind, peripheral to our conscious awareness.
Although individual beings have separate minds, these minds are by no means closed systems. They are mutually penetrable, which means that information which travels telepathically does so through various planes of consciousness until it reaches a point where minds are no longer separate.
So what is telepathy?
- Telepathy is the transference of thought or feeling, at that point of unity, from one consciousness or mind to another, independently of ordinary modes of communication.
- Telepathy exists between human beings, human and animals, plants and other beings, as well as between non-physical beings (spirits) and living beings.
- The energies exchanged telepathically translate into whatever information needs to be revealed that cannot be communicated by other means.
Dictionaries and encyclopedias explain telepathy as mind-to-mind communication. While that is true, in my experience that is only one aspect of the practice. For me, telepathy not only engages the mind on the level of thought, but also engages the soul as well as the body and the heart.
This is how I experience telepathy:
Mind-to-mind: information is exchanged in the form of mental images (clairvoyance
), as well as words and sounds (clairaudience
). These forms of communication are as clear in telepathy as when you access mental images from your memory, or when you hear in your mind a song you know by heart.
Consciousness-to-body: this is an aspect of telepathy that engages the body in feeling the vibration of another being (clairsentienc
e). It’s a heightened level of empathy that allows distinct insight into an individual’s emotional or physical experience.
Similarly, there are occasions in telepathy when extra-sensory perceptions trigger my sense of smell (clairalience
) or my sense of taste (clairgustance
Unless the telepathic communication is hindered for some reason, the information acquired by these means is much stronger than simple intuition. What is termed in parapsychology as claircognizance
is an undeniable knowing that has often enough been confirmed by loved ones, doctors, and veterinarians.
Who Benefits From Telepathy?
Telepathy is a direct way of conversing with those who cannot speak, communicating with your higher self for personal transformation and growth, and reaching loved ones who are in between lives.
To explore these topics in more depth and find the service that fits your needs, please visit my other websites with your questions.
Dedicated to addressing the suffering of those who are locked in their minds and unable to speak, this website is for loved ones, caregivers, and medical professionals dealing with Alzheimer’s or dementia, Down syndrome, stroke survivors, and locked-in syndrome. In my role as telepathic intermediary, I facilitate actual conversations between patients and loved ones with the goal of enhancing quality of life.
Learn more about telepathy and communication with those unable to speak.
Telepathy is a powerful tool for personal growth and transformative conversations. Whether it is through speaking with a loved one in between lives, a spirit baby on their way, or to your own Higher Self, telepathic communication can help you find insight and a wiser perspective on your life. It can be used by business owners to reveal the energetic blockages in their companies, or artists and creative professionals to reveal the energetic blockages in themselves. A psychic reading can bring to light any interfering energy in your home, office, or environment.
Visit today to find out how telepathy can help you transform your life.
Whether they’re alive or passed on, animals always welcome the opportunity to express themselves on this level. Telepathy with animals is referred to as Animal Communication, and it is a service that is gaining in popularity and recognition amongst spiritually aware and open-minded people.
Explore this site to learn about enhancing the relationship with the animal in your life.
Evidence of the Existence of Telepathy
Obviously, circumstantial evidence can be obtained from thousands of people whose testimonies validate the practice of telepathy. But there is also startling visual evidence to prove the existence of telepathy as the transference of thought or feeling from one consciousness to another. In the following examples, plant and water consciousnesses respond to human generated stimuli.
- 1. Cleve Backster Jr., recognized as the world’s foremost authority on the polygraph, connected plant leaves to a polygraph instrument and recorded evidence that plants react to human thoughts as well as to the death of animal forms in proximity. The full documentary is entitled The Secret Life of Plants, excerpts of which can be found on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt3smrXkVpE
- 2. Dr. Masaru Emoto, researcher, author and visionary, presented evidence that human thoughts and emotions have an impact on the molecular structure of water. Positive words, thoughts and emotions projected at water embellish the molecule, rendering it more sparkling and whole. Negative thoughts and emotions alter the molecular structure to one that is fractured, warped and even ugly. Here’s a sample: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1-0ulKgmio&feature=related
IBM forecasts that computers will soon be able to read your mind. Until such time, I look forward to being of service to you and your loved ones.